A Filipina Is Great To Have In Your Corner!
Her love will always be strong for you, as long as you treat her well.
“Research shows that in a February 2020 report, there are 34.8 million singles or unmarried individuals which accounts for 44% of the total population ten years old and above. The census of population is conducted by the agency every ten years. It collects data on the marital status of persons 10 years old and over.”
Women have always enjoyed greater equality in Philippine society than was common in other parts of Southeast Asia. So right off the bat, if you fall in love with a Filipina and move to her country, things will always be dealt on an equal level. (No one is better than the other.) How to love a Filipina woman is ‘a move you better master.’ Respect their faith and family!
Another thing that would greatly be in your favor, is the fact that it’s much cheaper living in places like Eastern Visayas, Northern Mindanao, Central Luzon; among many other sections; compared to the USA. (Who doesn’t want to save money)?
In This Article:
#1) How can I impress a Filipina girl?
Here are 10 ways to impress a Filipina woman:
1) Be respectful. This is just a pretty basic thing to keep in mind. Being rude or acting like an ass hole will turn her off quick! Even if it may be hard for you, Be Kind!
2) Make her laugh. Women love a man with a good sense of humor. Regardless of nationality, woman don’t like an old, grumpy ‘stick-in-the-mud!’ A Filipina woman love a guy that can always make her smile and laugh.
3) Feed her. She loves a good meal, just like a man. Feed her and you’ll also ‘touch her heart.’
4) Know her culture. Making an extra effort getting to know her culture goes a long way. So do it. (Even if it means taking time out, going to the library and studying up on the culture.)
5) Never disrespect her culture. Maybe in your mind, you may think it’s cute to crack a racist type joke about the Philippine culture. Maybe you were drinking a little and you say something offensive. Yes this can slip out, but don’t let it happen. Filipina’s are deeply rooted in their culture and don’t take too kindly to someone saying disrespectful things about her culture.
6) Be straightforward. Don’t talk crap to her! Don’t play with her mind! Be direct and let her know what your real intentions are. Don’t ‘beat-around-the bush’ or play her by stringing her along.
7) Get to know her family. Filipinas love their families and are tightly bonded. They are deep into their culture and would love for you to meet their family if things start getting serious between you two.
8) Get her gifts. All women love gifts! Western women in the US love the diamonds, trips, nice clothes, gift cards with a lot of cash, etc; Filipinas are simple women! They’ll be happy with a box of chocolates or flowers. These small gifts goes a long way!
9) Call/Text her. Some dudes may think it’s not a good idea to start texting right away, but Filipinas love a man that takes the initiative. Just calling her unexpected to check on her shows you care. She’ll love that!
10) Give her attention. Filipinas are very sweet women whose easy to please. Showing them the attention they deserve, says a lot to them about your heart and personality. It tells them you’re a caring person. Just a simple ‘Good Morning’ will make her day!
2) How do you make a Filipina fall in love with you?
Follow these 10 ways to make a Filipina woman fall in love with you:
1) Listen. The first thing you must know is always listen.
2) Know when and how to talk to her respectfully. You must know when and how to talk. Some parts of the Philippines, for example, Metro Manila, you may hear people use words like “Po” & “Opo”. For Filipinos, these are actually terms of respect. (So it would be a wise idea to brush up on the language of the country).
3) Be honest. Open up to her without any reservation.
4) Befriend her family. It’s always a great idea to meet her family and show eagerness doing so. If the family is living in a ‘small hut’, ‘nipa hut,’ or in ‘a squatter house,’ Don’t make any negative or disrespectful comments about it. You just go with the flow. Just be happy to be there and to meet everyone!
5) Smell and look elegant. If she can smell good for you, she expects a good smelling man in return!
6) Be Yourself. They can spot a ‘phony’. So just be yourself, they’ll respect and love you more for that. They’ll know just by how you speak and act (Especially since you were never like that before).
7) Be Honorable. You have to remember, Filipinas are keen observers. Many women greatly welcome a ‘man of honor.’ They look for a man to be someone they can be proud of! (Not just your outward appearance, but also a gentle heart.)
8) Compliment her. This goes without saying, my friend! Show me a woman, from Any country who don’t like compliments?
9) Do not rush them. Remember, everything is for your benefit. She’ll take her time to please you! Filipina women want to make & do everything right for your pleasue.
10) Lastly, be chivalrous and consistent. If you are really serious about her, then don’t cheat with other women. Your eyes should be for her only! Be exclusive. Now keep in mind, she may test you. She may do something slightly discouraging, but don’t let it bother you; just continue to show your loving heart.
3) How do you know if a Filipina likes you?
One of the common signs that a Filipina likes you is that she respects your time. She really appreciates your willingness to spend your time with her. Another one of the common signs that a Filipina likes you is that she appreciates your kindness and understanding towards her. These type of women would also like a man whose mature enough to take care of her, if the relationship went to the next level. She doesn’t want an irresponsible little boy! But it all starts with the seriousness of dating. You must first become ‘good friends’ before you become lovers.
4) What it is like to marry a Filipina?
Marriage to a Filipina is a life-long commitment – once she sets her heart upon marrying someone, chances are, she will be sticking to him for life. Filipinas think that marriage should not be played around with because it is a gift from God. Filipinas are educated and hold the highest regard for marriage. Whether if you were married in the church or by a judge, it don’t matter, the Filipina will always value the sanctity of marriage. Marriage to a Filipina is a life-long commitment.
5) Are Filipinas jealous?
The answer to that is…YES! Many Filipinas get very jealous over their husbands/boyfriends and is something that is part of the culture here. Filipinos are very hot-tempered, and this is just part of their nature. A marriage could last a long time between a couple, and the guy could be walking the straight and narrow. Devoted to his Filipina wife.
But if she suspect him cheating, which he’s probably not, then she’ll ‘fly off the handle’ in a second.
6) What is it like dating a Filipina?
If you want a woman who’s kind, understanding and very sweet, then romance a Filipina. (Be prepared for a great time!) They are also known to have a great personality. They are bubbly, cheerful positive and they always try to maintain a sunny disposition in life. Sometime you will think where they get all their smiles. When you date a Filipina, you won’t get bored, and you will always feel happy!
7) What kind of guys do Filipinas like?
All women want a man who is willing to support his family. Filipina girls grew up in a culture where men are the men are the breadwinners of the family. This does not mean they require a man to be reassured that you are there for them, and they can rely on you. She’s not looking for a man who is ready to offer and supply her with a lot of material things. (Only Western women in the US is like that.) But all women should be concerned about safe dating.
A Filipina is on the lookout for a down-to-earth man with a good, pure heart who’s willing to share her interest, understands her and can fill the ‘void in her life.’ (Race or nationality is of No great concern.)
8) How do Filipinos show affection?
In terms of affection, Filipinos love talking during their dates, and it is usually held at the home of the lady or at the parks. For the first date, everything will be very conservative, and the males are not allowed to hold or even touch the hands of most women. Remember, if you are planning to ask Filipina out, you must first make sure you leave a ‘good impression’ with her family. If not, you’ll find yourself getting dumped before the relationship ever began.
9) Are Filipinos loving and caring?
Philippines is known all over the world for its hospitality, for its warm smiles and very caring nature. Filipinos work tirelessly to support their families back home, sending money monthly to their loved ones, sacrificing their own happiness and life for the advancement and betterment of their families.
10) How do you know when a Filipina is lying?
The number one reason you can tell if a Filipina is lying is to look for ‘rapid eye movement.’ All people naturally move their eyes unconsciously. Body language ‘speaks louder than words.’ If your girl is ‘fidgety’, ‘wringing her hands’ or constantly ‘playing with her hair’, are good indicators of lying. The deeper the lie, the deeper the hurt.
If you going to date a Filipina or maybe even marry, it’s always a good idea to learn a little about the county. The great majority of the Philippine population is bound together by common values and common religion. Philippine society is characterized by many positive traits. Among these are strong religious faith, respect for authority, and high regard for amor proprio (self-esteem) and smooth interpersonal relationship.